Thursday, January 5, 2006

Acidman and Catfish telling stories at the party.

We were sitting around the fire at the get together and started telling stories. One of the best stories of our time, many years ago, were Crazy Dave. Dave was a biker and was a bouncer at many bars. He was mean as shit and had tats from his head to his toes. He was also a pimp, he worked girls up and down the east coast. One night a few of my friends went to a tity bar and Dave was there, he saw me and we started talking, my friends were very interested in Dave. Steve and Bobby were asking Dave about his cuts and tats and Dave returns and pulled his bottom lip out, it was a tat, that said, I eat pussy. The boys just laughed. Dave was showing all of his cuts and bullet holes in his chest and arms, Dave then pulled out his dick, a monster of a thing, looked like a big old log, it had a ice cream cone on the end of the dick and the head was the vanilla ice cream. It also have YOUR Name on that long member. Rob said, he was talking with Dave one night in a bar on river street and Dave was betting the other drunks 10.00 he had your name on his dick, Dave always won big money. Rob then told about Dave and him were talking one night and Dave turned to a very pretty young girl and said, you need to make me some money, she left and came back a few hours later with a handful of cash. That Dave was my idol. His running mate was a man named Big Roy, he was over 300 pounds and stood 6 foot 5 inches, and all muscle. They worked and made meth together, I went to there house one day and saw over 80,000 in money on the coffee table and then a few days later, they were borrowing money from me to buy a 6 pack of beer, those were two crazy boys. Dave died on his Harley and Roy's heart blew up into several pieces, the doctor in the ER asked me, did Roy ever do drugs? I told him, no way Jose. When Dave's funeral came, bikers from all over the USA came, girls were trying to get into the casket with Dave, I guess they wanted to get some more of that liver turner again, man that man was hung. He had enough dick for ten women. Rob and me had our friends laughing there asses off. Get Rob to post about GOOD DICK, that is his story, more coming soon, Cat

4 comments:

  1. Great stories catfish, I am still laughing about that tattooed whang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep em coming Cat. You rule. How bout some more sex stories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like some real colorful friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had to know Crazy Dave to believe those stories. But they were ALL true.

    ReplyDelete