Sunday, January 15, 2006

Company coming

Today is another day, cool and sunny. Rob and Ed are coming to see me today. Ed is a very good friend and I like his wife also. Ed can cook up a storm, he smokes any kind of meat on his 2,000.00 smoker. He wanted to go into the catering business, but had no extra time. We will shoot some guns to day. My son, Jason, is still staying with me, he is sick as a dog, cold and flu. Savannah is having a parade today for MLK, the 27th parade, how time flies by. Other than that, not much happening at the Catfish house, take care, Cat

8 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great time! All this cooking and talking of meat roasting on grills is making me hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a great time! All this cooking and talking of meat roasting on grills is making me hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is Ed the one that came to the party? Give Robbie a big hug and kiss for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great time to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never heard from Ed today. Guess he's turned into a lyin' bastid since I last saw him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have a great time. We got hit with the flue bug here...it's not fun. We still want to get together with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, get the dish on Rob & Livey for me. I don't want to go have to check out their blogs to find out how much fun they had together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Felicity there is no "dish" Sorry you don't feel our blogs are worthy of your readership.

    ReplyDelete