Thursday, January 12, 2006

I met my wife on Friday the 13th.

I was a party animal back in those days. Nancy worked in a drug store. I took her out twice before I got into her pants. Man, she almost fucked me to death. I don't know if it was bad or good luck, but he has put up with me for all of these years. She has gotten me out of jail a few times and saved my sorry ass a few more. She is a good woman. She has always been very nice to all of my friends, even though some of them were gansters and crooks. I think she understands me from my old drug days to my whore hopping days, she has always been there, I guess she loves me. So when you think about friday the 13th and all the bad luck it brings some people, think about me, Cat

7 comments:

  1. Ms Nancy is a saint! I love that woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful sentiment, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and I are lucky men catfish to have hooked up with women who loved us enough to put up with us for all these years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy should have dragged you off and shot you years ago...

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw, that was touching and beautiful. i don't know her but i'm glad you ended up with her. cool man, i love happy endings! (from erica)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very sweet story. You are a lucky guy to have her in your life.

    ReplyDelete