Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Cops came to see me today

I had a few friends over today, just to sit outside and shoot some new pistols I purchased last week. We had some new very large targets and plenty of ammo. We were shooting and having a great time, until a policeman came down my pond road. He stopped and asked me who was I and what was I doing. I told him in a good way. I pointed out that I had a back drop with lots of woods behind it with plenty of wood holding up my targets. He asked us if we were drinking, and I told him no. He said that a person on my country road had called about gunshots around there house. I told him that we had permits and I also had a dealers permit for the state of GA and once he saw everything and heard my story, he wished us well and told us to carry on. I thanked him and told him to please be safe. He remarked about the great weather and I asked him a few questions about a few crimes that happened in my county last month and then he left. He wished us a good day again. It was a good day with friends, Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment