Saturday, January 7, 2006

GodDamn Bucs

I am a football fan, I bet on the Bucs yesterday and got my ass kicked. I came back last night and won on the Pats. Today I have South Carolina and Pittburgh, hope I win these two bets. Life on the manor is back to normal, I hope everyone had a great time, my yankee friend is still at Rob's and I now have Jason, my baby, at  home, he is homeless. I don't know what to do with him? Maybe Nancy will shoot him and feed him to the gators? I will try and go to a few more blogmeets this coming year and meet some new folks, Cat

3 comments:

  1. Tell him to stay out of MY room! I just might be coming back soon. I hate it here now! Love ya big daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, hell, you got three out of four and I still believe the Bucs should have won that game. They won everywhere but the damn score board.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hail to the Redskins, Hail victory!Pay back is a bitch, aint it Tampa!?!

    ReplyDelete