Monday, January 30, 2006

Back to normal?

Hardly, but close. Everything is looking good. I got Jason a one way ticket to Denver and he leaves Feb the 8th. My son Joey is home and fresh out of jail, I want to thank all of you for all of the good comments on my last post. It is very nice to know, that so many people care about me and my family. Since my Mama died two years ago, my life has been a little down hill, thanks for all of your support. Nancy's mama is still in a nursing home, she fell and broke a hip and arm. She is 84 years old. I am not drinking these days and trying to get by on just a few pain pills a day, my back is really screwed up, some days, I can't get out of bed and others I limp around like a 90 year old man, what a fucking life. Stephanie, my daughter in Florida, is fine and Ryan, my son in New York, just started blogging, he is funny and has a lot of me in him, go and check him out. Thanks again and be safe, Cat

3 comments: