Wednesday, January 4, 2006

Thursaday afternoon

it has been a long day. My legs hurt like shit. I took some pills and relaxing today. All the company has gone and I will get along with my life. i usually have about four parties a year, they are fun and I enjoy the company. It is nice to have great friends everywhere. My daughter called and asked about me and the party, she worries about me. My sons are doing great, except the one that is still in jail. He gets out the last of this month. I have been on the phone all day and things are trying to get back to normal. Take care sport fans and thanks for reading me, Cat

6 comments:

  1. Good to hear you all had a great time. I've been browsing blogs and looking at photos, and it all sounded like terrific fun :)Wish I could have been there.Oh, and I reckon I could tell if Acidman's gay or not, within 5 seconds of meeting him btw ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great party Catfish. Thanks for having us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am hopeful that I'll make one of those parties one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, when I hit the south again, we're gonna tear it up, right?!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cat - Great party! I had a wonderful time. Thanks for having us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Georgia said you cooked the shrimp too long.

    ReplyDelete