Tuesday, January 31, 2006

SEX

Do you feel sexy today? I have been married to Nancy for 23 years, she knows me very well, I look at all women and day dream about many. Nancy was a sales clerk at a high end retail store for 20 years, she sold bras and underwear and sexy sleepwear. She use to fit bras on very pretty young women, I told her, that I would trade jobs with her anyday. She then laughed and asked me what I was going to do, when a 300 pound lady came in and wanted bras? I was watching tv this morning and my dick started to rise, I saw Nancy at her computer and my mind started jumping, shit, I wanted some sex now. As I looked around the house, I saw my baby son doing something in the sun room, that killed my drive for sex. He will be leaving on the 8th of this month and then I will have my house back. We can then walk around nekkid and have sex anytime and any place. I have missed my fucking since Jason has been here. I love all of my kids, put they all need to be on there own. I was on my own at 17 years of age. When I was 18, I was going to school and working, buying a house and taking care of four people, shit, if I can do it anyone can. The only thing that pisses me off, I did not get my degree, had three wifes and four kids total, could not find the time to finish. I guess it could have been a lot worst?  I have been reading alot about S and M and I think I may love to spank a lady or two, I don't think I would want to be chained up, scared of that shit. These people that talk about this shit are very funny, maybe someday, I will try some of it. I do love leather and own a bunch of it, being a biker, I have some nice shit, I even have some boots with chains and spurs on them, think I may ride one? That would be wild, maybe she will let me put a bit in her mouth also? More sex coming soon, after the 8th, when my son leaves home again, Cat

6 comments:

  1. You old whore, you crack me up goofball!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I'm glad that having kids around doesn't kill our sex life! Crap, them kids know by now that if mom and dad's door is shut, come back later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat. I'm thinking that with all the living you've don,e you ought to be more open minded about sex. Like let Nancy tie you up sometime...she might do some great things to you! I won't say anything else here 'cause I'm feeling modest, not sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In answer to your lead question, Yes ... Yes Catfish, I do feel sexy today. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. See you've been spending some time over at Blondies place.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait for the 8th to get here!

    ReplyDelete