Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I can't walk

Two days ago, my right leg starting hurting. This morning, it hurt so damn bad, I could not put any weight on it. I had to go to Darien GA this morning and do some tax business, I thought I was gonna shit my pants, it hurt so bad. I got my lazy ass dressed and off to Darien I went. I could drive my truck, but getting in and out of the cab almost killed me. I don't know what is wrong. Could it be the nerves in my back going down that leg? Shit, who knows, but that cocksucker sure hurts. If I don't feel better and can't walk tomorrow, I think I will call the quack. I would rather kiss a dog in the asshole than to go see another doctor, I hate those fuckers. I have enough pain pills to get over this pain, but I do love to get out and walk, and fucking is sure out of the question,  I couldn't get up on my knees, if my life depended on it. Maybe I will get fucked up and lay on my back and get a blow job? Who knows, you never can tell in this house, Cat

4 comments:

  1. Probably is coming from your back. This is the same problem sweetthing has and somedays she just barely can get out of bed and when she is real bad there is no comfortable spot for her so she just takes the knock out drug and sleeps until she gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it's probably sciatica (http://www.spine-health.com/topics/cd/d_sciatica/sc01.html) If it doesn't settle down in a couple of days, max, definitely get your arse over to a docs or a chiropracter!I'll send you a telepathic massage in the meantime ;)take care pet, X

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh, that sounds like it totally sucks. I'm sorry you are in pain & I hope you feel better SOON. In the meantime, wishing you lots of blowjobs. And fucking--just let your wife be one top & do all the work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had piriformis syndrome once -- it took several doctors several months to figure out what was wrong. It is a pinched nerve in your butt cheek, and that nerve runs down your leg. Hurts like hell. I had to take steroids for a week, and had a couple weeks of physical therapy. I haven't had the problem since.Mention "piriformis syndrome" to the doctor if you go see one. If he knows his shit, he'll know what that is.

    ReplyDelete