Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Not any better today

I did not sleep at all last night. I took several pills and had a few drinks, still no sleep. I called my quack today and he can't see me for a few days, shit, those doctors have you by the balls. Everyone is telling me that it is my nerves in my lower back. It maybe, but damn, I already had pains in both legs and feet, feels like needles coming out of my skin, all the time. This pain is constant, like  pressure all around my right knee and when I try and stand, it hurts three times as bad. I am getting worried about my health and bones. I have seen about 12 doctors and all of them say, they can't do anything for me, my L3, 4 and 5 are gone. Just worned out, at least four doctors told me the same thing. I told them that I started working when I was 12 years of age. This shit is getting to me, pain every fucking day and night. Hope to have some better news by tomorrow, Cat

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you are hurting. Hope you can find relief soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been living with the same problem for years too, except my fucked up discs (or lack thereof) start in my neck and go all the way down to my asshole. The doctors say I'm inoperable, which qualifies me to be a legal junkie. Oxycodone my friend - better than morphine. I take a combination of Oxycontin (the 12 hour pill) and Oxycodone IR which is Immediate Release. All that and Fiorinal for the headaches I wake up with from the neck problems. That combo makes life a lot more comfortable and once you are used to it, you are perfectly lucid. Of course, every once in awhile I take a little too much - who wants to be lucid all the time? ;-}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel Cat. The laminotomy I had last year means I don't have to use the big time narcotics anymore (usually), but I've just about lost the full use of my legs. I can walk, but not far. Hurts too much.

    ReplyDelete