Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Another true sex story

I was reading a post today about panty hose and thought about a friend of mine. We workrd together for 30 years and also went to school together. He would go out and pick up a girl, take her home and make her put on a pair of panty hose, he would then cut a hole in the hose, where the pussy sits. He would tell me, that he loved eating pussy while the girl wore those pnaty hose, with the crouch cut out of them. I would always ask why? He said that the feel of those slick, soft hose on his face when he was eating pussy made him hot as a firecracker and kept his dick hard longer. I told him that he was crazy as a bedbug. He must have told me this story many times, so I knew it was true. Years went by and one night, before I got down to some serious fucking, I took a pair of panty hose and cut the crouch out and tried the same thing as he did. I ate pussy with those hose rubbing all along the sides of my face. It was just eating pussy to me, did not do anything extra for me. About a week later, I saw him at work and told him about me doing the same thing as him, I told him in detail, the whole thing, and how it did nothing for me, he stopped me about half way and told me that his dick was getting hard. I then told him, you are one sick puppy. I would rather have skin next to my face than panty hose anytime. I told ya'll I have some fucked up friends, Cat

7 comments:

  1. For the rest of my life...everytime I put on panty hose I will think of this.....*giggle*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, some people just like certain sensations. I don't think it's fucked up, I think it's different, but well within the norm. Are you gonna share one of your own sexual quirks? *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that where you got "chew that pussy down to size" from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Y'all are making me laugh. Don't you know you can buy them that way?

    ReplyDelete
  5. wat a story

    http://www.adulthub.com.au

    ReplyDelete