Sunday, July 30, 2006

Another whorehouse.

Back in the middle 60's the Brown House was a huge hotel on one of the main streets in downtown Macon Georgia. Macon was the home of Otis Redding and Little Richard, the Allmond Brothers and many more musical groups. The Brown House was also a whorehouse. It was a lot nicer than the first one I went to. It was high class. I remember it also costing more money, but pussy is pussy and I never met a pussy, I did not love. The whores were on the top floor, you got up there and went into a big ass living room, the girls and women came out, wearing nicer clothes and bras and undies, some of them had on nice glowns, you also picked the one you wanted, she then took you into a room down the hall. That room was bigger than the last whorehouse, large bed, a few chairs and a bathroom. First we took a shower together and then talked price. I just wanted a straight fuck, cause it was the cheapest, 50 bucks, and she wanted to hurry and get me out of there. My daddy taught me to get on to a woman, to slow her down, always put one of your arms under the small of her back, that way, when she started to go fast, you could then put a little pressure on her and she would slow down, make the fuck last a lot longer. Those girls were pro's, they wanted you to get on and get off in a few minutes, the more people they see, the more money they can make. I think I got my money's worth, cause she kept asking me to hurry and are you finished yet? After all the fucking, we then went to the living room and had a few drinks, while I was drinking, I saw the girls in action, they lined up, every time someone would come in and waited to be picked. I got to talking to most of them and they started telling me about being a whore. First of all, this was the 60's and they were making two and tree thousand dollars a week. That was very great money back then and even now, tax free also. Most of the girls worked four days a week in shifts, 12 hours on and 12 hours off, just like a real job. They could drink on the job, but was to;d, never to get drunk. I know some of them were smoking pot, I could smell it in the air. Those girls were funny and amazing, I got to meet with them for about an hour. They had some great stories. The USA needs to bring back whores to every state and make it legal again. Those were the days, Cat

5 comments:

  1. If you were buying pussy in the sixties you were really hard up. It was free for the asking across the country. Remember the days of the free love movement?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I grew up in the 60's and I don't suppose Mr. Cat was hard up at all. I figure he just wasn't into those free-love, flower-child types whose armpits and legs looked like Chewbacca's. Fifty bucks for a woman with a razor and a shower was probably worth every penny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL @ Tessa, good point!Great story Cat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...but weed was sooo good in the 60s, why not free love?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did a lot of fucking in the 60's and also smoked a hell of a lot of dope, do you have to ask more?

    ReplyDelete