Monday, July 10, 2006

Gators are back

While I was fishing this morning, I saw a five footer on the bank, I went back late this afternoon and fished a few hours and saw another swimming down the pond, this one was seven foot long. I watched him for a while and he did nothing but foat. I made a few noises, like gators fucking and he went under, I guess he was looking for a mate. Two gators in one day, I think they come to my pond for all the food. I feed my fish and turltes three times a week and also gators love snakes. I will leave these two alone for a few weeks and see what happens. I got the raccoons baited again for tonight, my chickens will love me. Since I live on water both salt and fresh I have more coons than a show dog can jump over. They are everywhere. My daughter called and laughed at me and the coons, she said, Daddy, don't let them get the best of you. It's fun living in the woods, but you have so many critters eating everything and plants and bushes I have planted. The deer eat my roses and veggies, coons eating everything they find. My wife feeds birds and I have four hummingbird feeders out, we have millions of them Four bird baths and my chickens.

7 comments:

  1. The boys can't wait to visit Catfish's Wild Kingdom. I bet you'll be a bigger hit than that damn overpriced Disney World.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O'Baby, give to me, I am coming, harder, harder and longer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your place sounds like that theme park in Tampa that has all the wild critters in it. All you need is a elephant and giraffe and you could start charging admission. :-}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always wonder why people feed birds and rescue wild animals of all sorts. Except for hummingbirds...it's fun to attract them to the yard. Wonder now how wild animals made it without the store-bought food and rescuer's. My friend sometimes has baby animals of all sorts that have to be fed once an hour. She's up 24 hours more often than not, working feeding shifts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man, I'd trade with you anyday. Down here where I live the crackheads eat, steal, fuck or destroy everything they can get their hands on at night. I'd rather have real animals roaming around at night than human animals. I'm just like you though. Them human animals get too close to me and mine and I hang the old double barrel 12 gauge out the window and let a couple of shells fly. That generally quitens things down a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah, not only was the gators fcking thing totally bizarre and amazing, but cat, you just threw it out there as if it wouldn't raise any eyebrows or anything ... 'cause everyone is so privvy to hear that at their whim. lol - that was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete