Wednesday, July 26, 2006

My PC was hit by a storm two days ago

My router was hit by a storm a few days ago. It did nothing but not let me get online. I got to go and buy another one today. It is hot as hell and I don't want to make than 75 mile trip for that part, but I love you people and I need to keep writing for myself and for ya'll. When I get it installed today, I will come back and do a sex post, I know some of you are sick of seeing the Pussy Pussy  Pussy. Thanks for coming to see me and check on my sorry ass, Cat

6 comments:

  1. ... actually, I thought that was one of your finer posts, Catfish... re-reading it is always a pleasure.... hope you guys are doing well....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back buddy, we missed you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn straight zonker. aint nothin like fresh pussy. beats the hell outa week ol' pussy anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...glad you didn't fall in one of those things you talk about all the time....whew! I was worried about you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was missing you! Be sure, when you get back online, to check out my HNT post from this Thursday. I think you'll enjoy it.Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey glad to hear the gators didn't get you. Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete