Sunday, July 16, 2006

Hello Monday

I mailed the god damn IRS 807.00 friday, assholes. You can't win with those bastards. I wish one day that we get a fair tax, let's get out and vote for this fair tax bill. It would put a lot of IRS people out of work and make it easy for us average taxpayers. Just add more tax to everything everyone buys. That way, no income or state taxes again, just sales tax. Did ya'll all see the interview with Rob and the Altanta TV station? Rob wanted to say more about the cunt, when asked about what he said about her. Did you catch that shit eating grin? I am in a shitty mood today, I went to bed at 5:00 this morning and at 6:00, all of my cats started fighting one another, it was loud and woke my ass up. I will put there sorry asses out tonight, maybe I will catch up on my beauty sleep, shit, I need every bit I can get. Talked to Redneck last night, funny man, he loves to drink and fish. He loves his kids and he worries about them daily. I told him, shit neck, I raised four and I still have hair, they will be okay, just watch them like a hawk. Speaking of hawks, I saw three of them in my yard last night, pretty and big. About a block away, I also have a few eagles nest, they come back and lay eggs and raise there babies every year. Maybe some sex stories tomorrow, Cat

12 comments:

  1. I went and looked at the tv interview with Rob...I wish there had been more of him talking. He didn't seem to get to say too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell yes. I've been a supporter of the fairtax for a few years now, and even now that it's getting more attention around the country, it's still stuck in committee, where it's gonna stay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully you will get a nice good sleep tonight Cat - I know I need one too after the weekend I had!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The funny thing about this post is...you went from writing about the IRS to sex stories. See, even subconciously you know the IRS wants to f*ck you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The funny thing about this post is...you went from writing about the IRS to sex stories. See, even subconciously you know the IRS wants to f*ck you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for paying your taxes, Cat. I don't think I have to now, unless they need Daisy Cutters in Iraq. Let's go fishing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now *that* was one helluva good post ... if you didn't capture the essense of life on earth in a few well-thought out sentences ... it's all in there: sex, death, taxes and everything in between. good on ya, bro.

    ReplyDelete
  8. IRS is out of the way now... Put the cats out with the birds...Get some rest. hugsss

    ReplyDelete
  9. How the hell are ya, you old acid maker.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am doing very well thank you. How are you and who are you?

    ReplyDelete
  11. "Not fit for television". Heh heh, yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm the guy that used to wake up Bushog for about 6 years.

    ReplyDelete