Thursday, July 6, 2006

I just took this test

Over at Baboon Pirates, I just took this test, who much redneck at you? I took it and I was only 40% redneck, shit I thought I maybe at least 80%. I guess I was wrong. I was born and raised in Georgia, been to many different places, but always moved back to Georgia. Take it and see what yours is. This weekend is going along okay. I boiled some peanuts, went fishing and took care of all of my cats and fish and chickens. Everything is getting back to normal. My good friend Dax Montana called me tonight. He finally got his family moved to a small town a few miles from Helen Georgia. He is out of the food business and working a trade job for a company that makes auto parts. He loves country living. He told me that he would get his internet back next wednesday, so ya'll write to old Dax. Ya'll have a great and safe weekend and more posting about stories and sex next week, Cat

10 comments:

  1. http://www.blogthings.com/howredneckareyouquiz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe, 55% redneck...That scares me! lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat, I got 15% redneck and I am ALL YANKEE according to that test; if I come to Helen in the fall, will I be in trouble??? ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, your Grandson is 65%! Aren't you proud? Having his truck helped him. Now he barely wear a shirt unless he is at work. I hope you are doing well. I love you Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got 25% but I had to cheat to get that. Those questions were way too tough.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Summer Redneck Games are going on today in East Dublin, GA ... sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got a 5% Redneck score. That test is f'd up. I think it should ask things like, "As a child, have you ever ridden more than 100 miles down an interstate in the back of a pickup truck with instructions to duck if you see cops?" or "Do you use old tires as planters?" A few questions like that and my score would end up where it properly belongs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was a bullshit quiz. I only scored 20%. It should have been How White Trash are You? Because those questions didn't pertain to a true Redneck. Those were white trash questions. Some Yankee probably made it up. I'll come up with a real one, Cat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay V-Man, I know yours will be a gooden, Cat

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was bored one night, and I found this blog. I learned so much about this topic that it made me want to go out and research it further. http://bsouthdakota.com

    ReplyDelete