Monday, July 17, 2006

A Mild Sex Post

The subject for today is whore house. I have been to three whore houses in my younger days. These are places that you go into and a line of women come out and line up. You pick the one you want and then go back into a bedroom and talk price and do the job. Every time Rob went to Costa Rica he told me about his nights with the local whores. They don't have whore house, they have pimps that live in bars and night clubs, they make dates with the whores they have working with them. The last time Rob went, he told me about a few of these women. He said he use to get the middle tan, or what you may call a yam, the last time he got a very black one. He said, Cat, she was so black that she shined. We laughed and he started telling me the details. I know for a fact, no matter what colour the woman is on the outside, the colour of pussy is always lite pink, pussy is pussy I was taught at a very young age. Back to the story, Rob said Cat, she was very pretty but very dark, I got me a true blooded one this time. He paid her to stay two days and nights with him. The first night, he was getting ready to jump into bed and let Roscoe do his thing, he said, I couldn't see her she was so black. Rob then told her to smile and show those white teeth and open her pretty white eyes. I then found her, Cat she was great, she loved fucking better than I did when I was a young stud. They must had a great time? The next day they went out and ate, shopped for some things, he told me he purchased a bathing suit for her with shoes and hat to match. She took him to many plaves off of the tourist trap. He said all the food was very good and averaged about 4.00 a meal. The last night he had her, he told me he went to bed with her with a small light on, I bet he didn't have a hard time finding her this time. She had a ass that you could put a bottle and two glasses on, without falling off, man, that's a ass. I know he could tell this story a lot better than I did, but I wish I was there to see this happen. More coming soon, Cat

9 comments:

  1. Great post Cat. You should send it to Jay's Carnival of the Vanities this week. It's an Acidman tribute theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way you tell it is just great.You don't have to be an Eglish Major to tell a great story.From the darkest blackest of Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kees, I write like I talk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great story Cat - I'm with Libby, you should send it in for the Carnival.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Someone send it in for me. I tried to send a email to cotumail and it did not go. I don't know shit about shit like this. Someone send it in, thanks, Cat, the big DUMMIE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hah! Once you go black you never go back. Them island girls can lay a fucking on you like no white woman ever even thought of. At least they could back in the early 70's. Can't mess around like that now though. All them women in third world countries got bad ju ju now. They spread AIDS like wildfire.

    ReplyDelete
  7. email me Erica, I got something to tell you darlin, thanks, Cat

    ReplyDelete
  8. ... leaving the light on is always a good idea...

    ReplyDelete