Thursday, July 27, 2006

My first trip to a whore house

When I was traveling all over the state of Georgia, I had a chance to go to a real whorehouse. It was a truck stop that sold fuel and meals. I got there about 10:00 one night, then the owner marched about six ladies out in a big living room, so I could pick one. They came out in bathing suits and underwear, all of them looked great and young. I picked a red haired lady about 23 years old. We went down the hall and into a small room with just a sink, chair and a bed. We started talking price and what she was going to do for me. I agreed on a half and half, that is half blowjob and half fuck, I think it was 30.00. She took me over to the sink and looked at my dick and washed my dick and balls with soap and warm water, shit, I almost came while bathing. She got me in the bed, she started sucking my dick and then she told me, you been drinking scotch? I said yes, how can you know that? She said that she could taste it on and in my dick? I did not know that. She said she has been a working girl for 5 years and she was a pro. After about 10 mintues of her giving me head, she then wanted me to get on top and fuck her to death. I jumped her bones and she gave me a ride of a lifetime. It was very good and very fast. Two days later, I took my sales force back to the whorehouse, one man fell in love with one girl. He went back several times after our last time. I think he wanted her to stop working and become his wife? I told him that he was crazy and he should forget her. He did, cause she told him the money she was making, about 1,200.00 a week tax free and that was back in the middle 60's, that was a lot of money back then. More coming soon, Cat

6 comments:

  1. Holy crap! That chick made more in one week than I do in an entire month!!!! SHEESH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Cat. What a interesting life you've had.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana,We are in the wrong business!LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...so what about your second trip?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kinda like alligator sex?

    ReplyDelete