Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Pussy, Pussy, Pussy and More Pussy

I have never met a pussy I didn't love. No matter if it was big and deep, long or short, I loved all of them. My friends and me use to go to tity bars, about four nights a week. We knew almost all of the dancers in all the bars. I were friends with most of them. Every once in a while Bowleggs would go with us. Me and Bowleggs always sat at thr front stage, he was almost blind, he wore glasses at a early age. One night and big tity girl was dancing for us, she took Rob's glasses off and stuck them in her G string, we she gave them back to old Rob, they were sticky and had grease all over them. Being a good sport, he just put them back on his face and tried to watch the other girls. After about an hour, he took them off and said, Cat, look at my glasses, I said to Rob, they are nasty and I know you can't see out of them. He then took the glasses and smelled them first, then he licked them clean and put them back on his head. I told him, man, that was nasty, you licked those glasses and you know where they just gave from? He said, shit, I know, but I have had more nasty things in my mouth, than those glasses. He was one funny man, when he was just a light drinker, Cat

10 comments:

  1. Cat, that is one funny (and gross!) story...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still love and need a little once in a while, but I think the older I get, the stronger the pussy gets. I don't need as much as I use too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. EWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwww!LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful and funny memory..Thanks for sharing.Ish..hahahahaHugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. "He couldn't see a lick without them", now has an entirely new twist.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That totally sounds like something Rob would do, too. GROSS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cat, where are you? Where ya been? Everything OK??

    ReplyDelete
  8. ..moving right along...where did you go?...tired of looking at pussy!

    ReplyDelete