Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Rob, the IRS are after me now

I got a shitty letter from IRS a few weeks ago. They say I owe them another 807.00 from 2004. I get my CPA friend to do my taxes every year. This is the man that Rob was going to see about his 60,000.00 bill. He knew he owed them 18,000 but not the 60,000. I will get my sorry ass to Savannah tomorrow morning and talk to my CPA and try to get out of this bill. In 2004 I paid the IRS 47,000.00. and I am retired, shit, what will it take to get even with these bastards? My income has dropped about two-thirds and all I get is retirement and SSI benefits, how much do they want from me? That's all my buddy Rob could take about, the last four weeks of his life, was the IRS. I think they help to kill my friend, plus all the pain Rob was in. I will let ya'll know the outcome of this problem, Cat

9 comments:

  1. Good God those IRS will stop at nothing. They need you to finance this war for oil, Cat! Hope the CPA gets this straightened out for you and that you don't have to pay one thin dime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please fight and in the future vote correct.I have no say in politics where I live.But you guys have to lead.Please.I have been able to not pay any income tax for 12 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh Cat, I hope this works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blood sucking bastards. Good luck with this hon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. bloody farooking hell ... they just don't know when to freakin' stop barking up whose tree, do they? you oughtta sic one of them fornicating gators on their filthy rich @$$es.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry to hear about the IRS mess. I hope that you get it worked out in your favor.Take Care...Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chablis took the words right outta my mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sucks. I think you may be right on all counts, Catfish.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well that just sucks. Consarned gummit. They should stop wasting our money and maybe they wouldn't need to be such bloodsuckers.

    ReplyDelete