Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Another woman?

When my house was being built, my wife met a nice looking neighbor lady. Her name was Alice, much younger than us and very goodlooking. When we moved in Alice would always come down and talk with Nancy. I was always gone when she came by. Alice lived in a two story mansion about 2 miles down my road. She is married to a federal judge, but they have been having problems for years. They have two kids that are grown and her hubby lives in Atlanta, where he is a judge, the kids live elsewhere. Alice kept telling Nancy that she wanted to meet me and Nancy always told her that I was busy and making trips. One day about a few months later, she came by and I as home, working in the yard. Nancy fond me and then I met Alice, she was coming back from church, she had a nice dress and high heels on, very nice looking. After that I started doing a few favors for Alice and gave her a few plants and small trees, we were becoming good friends. Alice came down one day to see me, Nancy was in Savannah seeing her mama, I answered the door and she came in, she liked my house and more so liked me. At that point, I thought and got the sense that Alice was trying to give me some pussy. She was lonely and told me about her hubby and her was going to break up. If they split, she would have gotten two houses and the judge would have gotten one. He just gave her a new car and the money he had, he would have given her a big check and maybe even support. This was going to be a good catch for someone, but not me. Months went by and Alice never gave me no pussy. I must have thought wrong. She just wanted me to help and a head to talk to about her problems. I never got laid by Alice. I stopped talking to her, I think she started fucking a single man down the road. I never see or talk to her anymore. Even that I never got any pussy, it was a good feeling to be wanted by another lady. It made me feel good. I think she still lives by herself and alone and I think the judge has a new lady friend. Who knows and who the fuck cares.

1 comment:

  1. What irony: the 'Fish telling us a yarn about the One that Got Away. Hoo-Hah!

    ReplyDelete