Saturday, January 20, 2007

Why do all the big wigs and government leaders

When election time comes around, why do all of them start kissing the black man's ass? If the man or woman running for that office will treat everyone the same, then they will not have to kiss anyones ass, black or white or anyone for that matter. They need to start telling the turth and do what they say they are going to do. Lets be fair people, use common sense and don't lie to us. I hate to see all of them lieing and kissing ass. Just do the correct thing for all people. I know they want the black vote, but if they tell the truth, they will then get almost everyones vote, black or white, jew or irish. Seems like common sense has gone to shit or somewhere these days. Our leaders keep fucking up, everyday and then tell a big ass lie to try and get out of it. I have always voted republican, yes, I did vote for Bush and helped him in my ways. I think he has done a fair job, but could have done better. I have almost lost faith in his ass. His daddy gave up and did not want to win his last time out, that's why Clinton got into office. I wonder if his son is doing the samething? I hope not, the average working man and woman is better off with a republican in office, they watch our money more better. See what has happened only a week with the democrits over power in congress? Yes, they want to raise taxes so they can give more away, sorry bastards. For all you people that love to have 35% of your money taken out of your paycheck and then given away on bullshit, then vote the democrat ticket, then we will be back in the hole again.

4 comments:

  1. I'm just a working stiff Cat. Been working all my life and for most of it, I've had more money in my pocket when the Dems have been in office. I certainly didn't get any relief from the Republican tax breaks in the last few years. I've paid more in taxes than I ever did. But at this point, I'm disgusted with both parties. They're all crooks. I'm thinking we need to get rid of the whole bunch and start with a fresh bunch of faces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You maybe right, I do hate all of them. I usually don't talk politics, I don't know what started me this past week. I think I will go back to pussy and having a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rain and bad bones don't mix.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In triplicate, even. Sorry about that...got a little happy with the "post" button, apparently.

    ReplyDelete