Saturday, January 6, 2007

More On MY Sister-In-Law

After getting Mary back to Savannah, my wife did all the running around for her. She found a man that would fix the car. The man told her it would be 800.00, the transmission had no fluid in it. It locked up and would not move. My bride went to Savannh friday to pick her up and bring her back to our oart of the woods to get her car. She got the 800.00 to fix her car again, by the way, it is mama's car. mama gave her some more money. It took two days of fucking with her and four trips back and forth to Savannah, 65  miles each way. Bancy also had to buy her food on all the trips, did I tell ya'll Mary was a user? She uses everyone and thinks everyone owes her a living. She never asks me for anything, I tell her where to go, she knows I hate her and know all about her shitty and lazy ways. One day her last card will be played and she will be shit out of luck, she is already behind in her bills, taxes and electric bills, I don't know how she gets by. Her brother will not help her anymore, cause his wife and Mary had a big fight Christmas, so they hate each other now. Poor Mary, poor Mary, one day she will get hers. She needs to get a job working 40 hours a week, but she can't work over 14 because she is dumb and lazy. No one has never helped me or my wife, we had to get it ourselfves and we raised four kids to boot. One day this will end for Mary and the last thing I am going to tell ya'll, she will never live with us, never.

5 comments:

  1. I think every family has someone just like your sister-in-law; eventually their luck runs out and and have to make it on their own!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fuckin' leech, goodonya evicting her ass

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bloodless Cunt, should be dragged off and shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. if she looks any good you should fuck the shit out of her and tell he thanks for the payment for helping her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I HATE MY COW SISTER IN LAW...THERE IS ALWAYS ONE IN THE FAMILY ISN'T THERE! MINE IS A LYING, CANIVING, MANIPULATING, MONEY GRABBING LITTLE BITCH...

    ReplyDelete