Sunday, January 28, 2007

Cold In Coastal Georgia

It got down to 28 degrees last night, cold and wet. Tonight will be even cooler. Last night I was going to get me some pussy but when I finally went to bed I had three cats and bride pilled up like dirty clothes. It was full of pussies and I did not get any pussy at all. I pushed on cat to the side and sled in on my side, no one woke up, not even the cats. If I feel good tonight, I will try and get a little pussy from my wife, if not, I will at least get to sleep with a lot of pussies, Cat

2 comments:

  1. I kicked our cat out at 5AM this morning, it was cold, but he wants to make a racket from 3-5 every morning, he spent all day outside, maybe the little bugger will sleep all night tonight. I don't know about you but I've had enough winter for this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. A cats gotta do what a cats gotta do.Hugs

    ReplyDelete