Thursday, January 4, 2007

My Sister-In-Law.

Last week my sister-in-law came to visit us over the new years. She should have been here saturday and went home monday. First she called and said she was coming friday, she then called back and said she was sick and had the shits, so she was coming saturday, if she felt better. Well friday night we were getting ready to sit back and have a big meal with my biker buddy Chuck when the phone rang. It was Mary, my siste-in-law, she was about 10 miles from my house and just broken down, her car is old, mama buys all of her cars, but since mama is in the nursing home, big brother has the money. He does not want to help Mary, Mary has been living off of mama and daddy for over 30 years. She has been to three schools and has degrees, but guess what sportfans, she has never worked. Mama and daddy paid for all of her college, purchased cars and paid insurance and repairs on all of them. I think I am trying to tell ya'll that she is very lazy and sorry as the day is long. Mary would not work as a pie taster. She is 59 years old and now she has her first job, working at a church only 14 hours each week, she is going into the hole everyday. Mary is too dumb to know it. I don't like her one bit. I have never liked her and she thinks she is the smartest thing in the world, she is the dumbest person in the world. Mama and daddy made her more sorry and lazy by helping and doing everything for her. Mary is now living in mama 's house for free. The house needs to be sold and split three ways. Donald, my wifes only brother is in charge of mama's bills and money. Mama gave Mary another 10,000.00 a few years ago, cause she told me that she felt sorry for Mary. I asked her where was Nancy's and Donald's 10,000 dollars? Nancy purchased mama and daddy a new car back in 1976 when her daddy had a heart attach. Nancy and Donald was out on there own when they were 18 years of age. Mamam has never done anything for Nancy and Donald. Back to my story, she broke down about 10 miles from my house, called Nancy and Nancy went and picked her up, went and found a wrecker to pull her car to shop, car would not move, paid the driver 70.00 for wrecker. The car now needs a new transmission, 1,000.00 worth of repairs. I asked who was going to pay for the car? I told them not me. I got pissed again, Mary got another check from mama for 6,000.00 to help her some more, poor Mary, mama feels so sorry for Mary. So Nancy will have to drive 120 miles to pick Mary up today and bring her to  get car, needs to take her to the bank, Mary can't do shit on her own, did I tell ya'll this already? Mary sucks and makes me and Nancy mad as hell. She will never live with us and Donald has a new wife and they fight like cats and dogs, so she will not be living with Donald. We need to kick her ass out of mama's house, sell the house and split it three ways. This shit upsets my wife all the time. She hates her older sister, but keeps helping the bitch and another thing, Mary does not even thank her for all the shit Nancy does for her, I thin ya'll are getting the point. I am staying out of it, I sit back and make all of them mad. Poor Mary, Mary sucks a big one and will never change, plus Mary is 250 pounds and looks like shit, no men or women in her life. She has no friends. She getts what she asks for. Mary is sorry as hell and she will never change, Cat

7 comments:

  1. My ex-sister-in-law was a similar pain in the butt. She finally ended up in a nut house until her insurance ran out. She called and told me that the doctor said she was crazy. I told her if she had called me earlier, I could have verified that and not used up all her insurance. She still won't speak to me for some reason. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cat, tell us how you really feel about Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Classic co-dependency case. At this stage that leapord isn't going to change it's spots. Hang in there. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. People like Mary are getting too prominent. There oughta' be a pill.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a sister that would remind you of Mary. For years I resented and hated her and her actions. Then I came to a realization...she is only to be pitied. I now feel very sorry for her and her misspent life. It is a sad situation and I'm sure if she could pick a life to relive, it would be someone elses. Isn't it sad to think that if God came to you and said "I'm gonna give you another chance at life, do you want to be you or some other random person" the answer would be someone, anyone else. That's what my sister would say and I think that's to be pitied. I wonder what Mary would say?

    ReplyDelete
  6. "...would not work as a pie taster." BAWAHAHAHAHA That is bad..

    ReplyDelete