Monday, January 1, 2007

Back to normal, almost.

The mail will not run today and the banks are also closed due to the planting of Fored. My new years meal was a great one, everyone enjoyed the blackeyed peas and ham with white rice, collard greens, all the other homemade items. Nancy made a homemade cake to go along with the meal. It rained and turned cold, fireworks were great and everyone went home yesterday. I love to have friends and family come visit me. Some of the football games were very good, Boise State looked great, Georgia made the upset, Auburn won. I love ACC and SEC football, they are usually good teams that can play with anyone. I need Wake to win tonight and next week as bad as I hate the Florida Gators, I hope they beat the shit out of Ohio State, if the gators win, it will be a miracle. Ohio State has a great ball team and they have been rated number one all year. I hope ya'll had a good, safe holiday and keep coming to visit me each week. I hope I can write and spell a little better than last year, Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment