Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Pussy and A Bad Back

Have you ever tried to get a piece of pussy with a bad back? It's like fucking a wild tiger with a wet noodle, or shooting pool with a rope, you can't get any. My leggs and back have been hurting me very badly lately, I can't sleep, walk, run or even lay down and watch TV. I thought I was getting better this this past week, I hurt like hell. The back hurts and shoots pain down into both feet, feels like pins and needles are sticking into my skin. Sometimes it is worst than other, but lately it has been a 24 hour pain. I don't go to the doctor for another three months, and my patches and pain pills just ain't getting it done. I have been in hot tub and my massage chair off and on for three days, does nothing. Pains pills stop you up, like you have been on a diet of cheese and bread for weeks. I have been taking shit pills for over a week and eating hot soups and drinking a lot of hot drinks, tea, coffee and soup juice, nothing, I have been stopped up. If I don't get any better, I will go see some of my doctors for some help. Ya'll take care and have a great time, Cat

13 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear you are in pain and not feeling well. Take care and get well soon! With that kind of pain I wouldn't wait the three months to go in.Hugssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat, please believe me when I say I am truly sorry to hear what kind of pain you are in, BUT I laughed my ASS off at the first two sentences of this post. You crack me up, man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get some magnesium. That will unstop you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly, no it did not.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cat, ya better be gettin back to the doctor and get things taken care of! Being in pain and full of sh*t ain't nothing to mess with!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear that you are feeling so poory.(((Cat))))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stop taking all the pain meds for a couple of days. You'll probably get the hershey squirts. I feel bad for you Cat. I have back problems too. I go through the same shit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. .. damn, brother.... get well soon.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm guessing it's a side effect of your medication. Eat lots of fiber-rich foods, drink lots of fluids, and cut back (as much as you can) on your meds for a few days. If nothing else, have Nancy give you an enema. (I could really get into some seriously nasty jokes, but I will refrain). Love you, Joe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you feel better soon Cat.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cat, I'm beginning to think you are making up all this pain stuff to cover up your inability to get pussy. Why not face the facts that you WORE out the rope??? Get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is worned down, but I still would love to have a little pussy from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LadyMac thanks, I will check up on this. Thanks again, Cat

    ReplyDelete