Monday, January 8, 2007

Florida Gators

I have always hated the Gators, by beloved Georgia Bulldogs have gotten there asses beaten by the Gators all the time. Last night was the first time in my life that I pulled for the Gators, the main reasdon, the SEC. The teams in the SEC will play anyone, anytime and anyplace. When the BCS makes out the teams to play each other, they always give the SEC as many hard teams to play, hoping the SEC will drop down and get beat. The SEC is a very tough conference, they play very hard teams each year. I think Florida played harder teams than OSU this year and Auburn just beat the Gators, it was there only loss. I told my friends that Florida was going to win and we also had 8 points. The over was a easy bet. I think Florida will have a great team next year, many young ballplayers on the team and the starting quarterback next year will be Tebow, he went to school with my grandson last year in St Augustine Florida. Tebow is a hoss, six foot plus and weighs over 250 pounds and only 18 years old age. He will have three more years at Florida. Glad to see the Gators win, Cat

1 comment: