Friday, January 26, 2007

Going to Willy's oyster roast today

My friend Willy is having a oyster roast and a picking and grining party today. Denny from GOC in Atlanta is coming, sorry Jimbo. It should be a great day, David and Cop3 will be there plus all the players from Rob's funeral will attend. These men play some very good music. Jay Urban from South Carolina and his brother may attend also, both of these brothers are very good pickers. Willy owes his own music store, he will give anyone a great deal on anything he sells. I think Rob and I have sent Willy a lot of business , so check him out on Rob's site. If you want it, Willy has it. I think we are going to have a low country boil to go along with the steamed oysters, good eats guys. I will let ya'll know later tonight or tomorrow, I have a hour and a half drive to Willy's house, so let me go and get dressed, Cat

4 comments:

  1. Catfish, what styles of music do those guys play? A little blues? Southern rock? Funk? Country? Enjoy the oyster roast and have a shot of Jack for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a blast!Have a wonderful time!Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a wonderful time, Cat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Captain, I just got home. They played all kinds of musical. Mostly Rock and Rool, old stuff, Beatles, Allmond Brothers, some old and new country. This year we had about 10 guitar pickers, two banjo playes, a keyboard, electric type, bas and a couple of electric guitars and a belly organ. It was very good listening and sing along music. A few of the boys use to play in Nashville and backed up some old country stars from the past.

    ReplyDelete