Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Another day

After you retire you have a lot of time on your hands. I was always around many people and lived in big cities. Now I live in the woods and have every little to do. Most of my friends are 60 miles away from me now. My life style has changed alot in the last 6 months. I fish, kill rats with tails and work in my yard, some change. When I lived in Savannah, I went to tity bars and out to eat every night, friends were everywhere and I could also be anywhere in Savannah within 10 mintues. I am making the change very slowly. There is not many places to eat and the closest store is 15 miles from me, and I hate to drive, cause of my bad back. I never get bored, I have too many things to do. I also love to read and watch late night TV. So before you retire, please get you some hobbies and something to keep your mind going, if not, you will be a boring SOB, take care, Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment