Monday, May 16, 2005

My House

My contractor came by yesterday with two men, they worked on my house. They did not finish, but they did a lot of work and will be back one more day to complete the job. All I need now is the painting and a garage door. I have been planting trees and bushes around my house, looks good and also have grass growing. Maybe by this summer everything will be finished, I hope. When you pay for all of this work to be done and hasn't, it pisses you off, money gone and job still unfinished. I guess I will wait it out and hope Harry lives up to his word. I talked to my oldest son, that is in jail for DUI's, he maybe there for a while, it is his own fault and he knows it. I am doing the tough love this now. Jason the tile son, will not call me, he owes me big time and will not come and finish the marble work he started. Remember, I put him in business and got him started. The other two kids are doing fine, the son in New York is in love and my only daughter is raising her two children in St. Augustine Florida. Hope all of you are doing fine, Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment