Wednesday, May 4, 2005

Love machine part three

Here it is sport fans, part three. When making love to a lady, be sure to please them first. This topic is oral sex. Many women love it and most men like me love it also. It turns a lady on faster than anything. When you licking around the lag area, then you move in for the kill. Put your mouth on the love button and lick and suck on it at the same time. Please start slow at first, then you can speed it up to there liking. Lick around the man in the boat and try to knock him out of the boat and lick him back into the boat and the same time, this takes practice. Stay on the outside of the pussy at first, that is where the nerves are, go from side to side and up and down the pussy area. You can also put one of those lips in your mouth and suck and bite on it easy, be gentle. After licking and sucking on that clit for a while, you will have her attention by now. Now it is time to tongue fuck the glory hole, go in and out and once you are inside, take your tongue and try to tickle her navel from the inside, most men can't do this, so go back to the clit and give it hell again. A dike told me you night at a bar, us women know how to eat pussy. I told her that I have been eating pussy for 40 years and she would have to show me, she would not. I saw two girls in bed when I was 15 years old, they would not let me join in, but they did show me the ropes, they sat me down with a smoke and a cke and I watched, man was that sexy, I think I came in my jeans three times that night. I begged them to let me jump in, they said no, so I watched. Do this little trick and you will win your lady over. And if you ever find a girl that has never been eaten, then she is yours, forever. More coming next week, enjoy and don't hurt your tongue, Cat.

2 comments:

  1. Here is one for you Rob, who is the Livey person?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell yes V-man, I am game and would even supply the drugs and the booze

    ReplyDelete