Saturday, May 7, 2005

Happy mothers day

To all the good mothers, I wish you a very happy day. I thank each and everyone of you for being a great mama. My kids never had a good mama, they all were either drunks or whores, so my hat is off to all of you mothers who care about there children. I raised four kids on my own, so I guess I am mama and daddy. And a note to all of you sorry ass mama's, the child you help and be good to you now, maybe the child that will come to you when you get old and need someone. I hope you start taking and loving your kids like I do. My last wife met a man and they started living together, whil the whole time I was paying support for my two boys, when it came down to the nirty gritty, theman told my ex, either me or those damn kids, she gave me the kids and married the sorry ass fucker. And woman that will turn there back on there own kids, is no damn good. That man did not last but two years, then the bitch wanted to come back to me. I told her to fuck off and go and get another one. She did, this time she had a little girl, they got divorced in four years, then she met another man, that adported the little girl, some fucking mama. To this day, she never paid me support and her family has forgotten my kids, and they were the first two grandkids, some fucking family, wouldn't you say. You never really know a woman until sometimes it is to fucking late. The final note, and this is to the men, if you have a good wife and a great mother for your kids, you better kiss her ass and do anything she wants you to do, cause she is a rare breed, take care and have a great day you mothers, Cat

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, I tried my best and gave all I had.

    ReplyDelete