Thursday, May 19, 2005

Weekend coming

I caught a mess of freshwater fish yesterday, Acidman came by and paid me a visit, I gave him the fish. Some of them were big as dinner plates. I killed about 6 tree rats and fish again, later in the day. I am going snake hunting today, I have my snake boots on and two loaded guns. The one I got yesterday was as round as a beer can and only three feet long, he would have killed my ass or one of my cats. I have been to talking to a few nice ladies on the web and they seem to be very good people. I have friends everywhere and love to be with all of them. I can't travel like I would like, due to my bad back. Rob and I may go to Costa Rico next month, a vacation. My next sex post will come soon, I have had a few emails about those posts. Most people like them and they compare them with what they do. Just practice and take your time, women need longer to get started, but when they get hot, then you better know what to do next. The women will eat your ass alive. If it doesn't rain saturday, I will ride my Harley and clean it up for a buyer I have coming to see it. I don't need it anymore, everytime I ride, I am in the bed for the next three days. I love bikes and been riding since I was a little boy, my dad had Indians and then started buying Harleys, when Indian went out of business. Riding hogs will help you get pussy, and young pussy at that. Take care people and have a great weekend, Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment