Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Part 4, butt fucking

We are going to talk about anal sex today. I had my first ass fuck many years ago. The lady I screwed in the ass showed me the ropes. She loved it in the ass better than the puss? I still can not understand this. We made out for a good long time and when we got to the bed, she told me what she wanted, I was young and did not understand at first. She had a jar of some grease and she took some and rubbed it on my dick, she then put some on her brown eye. She got on her back and guided me into that asshole. It was a little tighter than most of the pussies I have had so far in my 16 years. While I was stroking that cornhole she played with her clit, she loved it. I hung in there for a long time and had to add more grease twice. When I came, it felt like my load was coming from my head, man that was nice. Late in life I met a few ladies that loved to be fucked in the ass, just as much as the pussy. You have to take it very easy at first and then you can tear it up. It must stretch a lot. I have fucked in the ass many times and once knew a lady, her asshole was bigger than her pussy. She much rather be fucked in the ass than anything. The only bad thing about ass fucking, when you come and pull out, sometimes you have a little of last night supper on your dick, nasty, but it washes off. I have had black eye peas, rice and gravy and greens on my dick once. The best way to fuck in the ass is get the woman on her back, then you can look at those tits and puss at the same time, man that is sexy. I have done it several ways, but this is the best. Be sure to use plenty of lube and start slow and work your way up to fast. Most women don't like it, but if you ever get one that does, then you better watchout, your pussy days will be gone forever, at least with that woman. If she loves it, then you will have a ride of a life time, enjoy. Women can also come by ass fucking, I don't know how, unless you are playing with that clit, but they do and come a full load. That's all for now, I think I am going out and find me a ass to fuck, enjoy and take it easy, Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment