Saturday, May 28, 2005

God Damn they are gone

The crew from Florida went back last night. I was very glad to have them, but I love to see them leave also. My house is a fucking wreck, I never seen so many drink bottles and cans in my life. I had to add about 100 gallons of water to my hot tub, the rugs and floor on my porch will never dry out. They messed up at least 80 towels and ate me out of house and home. I cooked a meal, just one, it was like cooking for an army. I took them out to eat several times and I almost had to get a loan to pay for it. I don't see how, a family of 6 or 8 goes out and eat? You would have to be a rich man to feed those animals. All in all we had a very good time. I gave my grandson a pistol to take home, he loves guns. He will be hunting this year with me and all of the rednecks down here. I have seen some big ass white tails. My daughter did not get her brother out of jail, too many DUI's. A friend of the family came down two days ago to join it the fun, he had a great time and left last night before he got drunk. People you do know that I am an American Indian and we love our liquor. We will drink anything that won't drink us first. More sex coming soon, we will talk about the G-Spot on women, till then, peace and be safe, Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment