Sunday, May 22, 2005

More on SEX

Yesterday, I was talking to a young lady, and she asked me did I know how to do the butterfly? I told her that I have had the butterfly flick done to me many times, but the butterfly? Well here it is, when a man is playing with a pussy, he takes his thumb and puts it on the clit and then the middle finger, also called the social finger goes into the pussy, another finger goes in the ass and the other two fingers goes on each side of those pussy lips. Man that sounds nice. All I have to do now, is find a warm body and try it. I am an old goat, but I find out something new, everyday. After all of that eating and licking, then apply the butterfly, you should make her come like a river. I will try it out and report back with the results, have fun and make her come, Cat

2 comments:

  1. You know the old saying, you can't teach an old dog new tricks.You maybe the one who can. We will see, I have a lot of irons in the fire down here in Georgia, time will tell, Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a winner Maeve. I did creamed corn in Daytona one year, I had corn everywhere. Bike week brings out the good in people, we have fun and there is always something new to try.

    ReplyDelete