Thursday, May 26, 2005

Long weekend for most people

My daughter and her crew got here last night, each grand child had a friend with them, damn my house is full of people and noises. Becky is my granddaughter and her friend is Stacy from St. Augustine , man what pretty girls, Becky is 13 and Stacy is 14, I must be crazy but these little girls are looking like 20 year old ladies, they grow tits and fine asses at at early age now. Every time I look at those two girls, I think about when I was 13 and having fun, but our little girls were not that shaped and filled out. The two boys are shooting guns and trying to kill those tree rats, they don't know shit about guns, I will teach them in the next two days. both od them are called Tyler, when you say Tyler, both of them answer, that is funny as hell. My daughter, Stephanie, has gone to Savannah to see her brother, that is still in jail for 13 DUI's and try to get him out. He has paid over 8,000 and still in jail. Tough shit, he will never learn. We will catch a few fish today and kill a few rats, squirrels, at some time. I will take all of them out to eat tonight at a great small place that has nothing but fresh caught seafood, I like it, cause you can take in your own booze and beer. I usually ride in a long motorcycle run on this holiday weekend, for all of the soldiers of all wars, but my back is killing me and good drugs and two wheels don't mix. I may go to the big party in Savannah, where three chapters of the Outlaws, and several other motorcycle clubs will party all night long. That makes me think about my other life and times, but that is another story. Have a nice and safe weekend, Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment