Saturday, May 14, 2005

More on Blow Jobs

Have you ever had a lady take your balls and suck on them, until you came? Do you know what a butterfly flick is? When I was young, the gang I hung around had names for everything, the butterfly flick was when a girl would get very close to your dick and then she would stick her tongue out and flick the head of your dick with her tongue. That was very nice. I fucked a Spanish lady one time, while she was sucking my dick and licking my balls, she stuck  a finger up my ass while she was sucking, it was okay, but she made me come to fast, I guess she wanted it to be over quick? When most women give blow jobs, they think the man likes her to take the whole thing and deepthroat it, well it looks and feels good, but the best way to make us come and do the crab walk, is to get the head of our dick in her mouth and lick and go up and down just on the head. That is where the nerves and all the feelings are. Our heads are just as soft as the clit, the love button as you may call it. I once cooked supper for a beautiful lady and after supper she wanted to thank me for the date and great meal I made for her, so she got me on the sofa and gave me a little head, she then took my whole dick in her mouth and did the deepthroat task, well after about 20 strokes, she threw up on my stomach that great supper I just fixed for her. She was very sad about what happened, I told her that is was okay and we both jumped into the shower and then fucked like minks the rest of the night. So ladies, save your breath and just get on the head, I like it better and you will not have to choke, everytime you give head.

No comments:

Post a Comment