Thursday, May 12, 2005

Blow Jobs next

I see alot of people don't like ass fucking. I hate it also. It makes my skin dance when I think about it. When I worked for a living, I had to be checked out, by our company doctor, once a year. I hated that, cause our doctor had a finger as big as my dick. When I was with the doc, I would always look and make sure that both of his hands were not on my shoulders. It is very down graded for a man, or may I say most men, to have another man stick a finger up your brown eye. Most women hate it also, but like the famous blow job, they only do it cause of there love for the man. Blow jobs are great, but being a man, all of my life, I prefer the good old fashion pussy. Nothing can beat that. I learned to love and treat pussy as a God, when I was very young, man I love pussy. Most men really love head, but I never ask for it, unless I can give it also. Most men want the 68, you do me and I owe you one, this does not work, if a woman gives you head then you have to return the favor and you better be good at it also, if not, you will never get head from her again, have a great weekend and see ya'll later, Cat

2 comments:

  1. I have been getting blow jobs for 43 years and I have had some good ones, just so so ones and even a few great toe curling ones, that 's from the few women that really loves giving them. You find one of those once in a while. Blow jobs to me are like foreplay, I love pussy, Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone should know, take a shower before fucking, Cat

    ReplyDelete