Wednesday, February 1, 2006

More Sex

I have been married three times, each time was a different woman, each one of them were very nice at first. My first wife was very young when we got married, she got knocked up when we were still in high school, I married her and when I got out of high school, I had a six month old son, Joey. We use to fuck like minks, everywhere and very often, back then, when I was young, my dick stayed hard as a rock all the time. We sure loved out sex. Three years later we had another child, this time it was a girl, Stephanie, she is my girl, I nicknamed her Hi Dear, she will always be my little girl. Four years later we split up, I took Joey and she took my little girl, years later she got remarried and had a son, then I got my daughter back, A few years later I married again, this time it was a tall young pretty girl with huge tits, sex was okay, but not great. I wanted it all the time and she did not want any at all. WE had a child, Ryan, then three years later we had Jason, my baby son. Everything was great with for a while. We purchased a nice house, I had a good job and we raised all of my kids. She went to school and had some part time jobs, after she got out of schoool, she kicked me out. Told me she didn't need me anymore, that tore my heart out. I paid her child support for Ryan and Jason until she remarried, then she had a child, a pretty little girl. Her new husband told her one day, it's me your your kids, the boys, I leave or they leave, I got both of them back under my wings to raise, great news. I really got fucked that time. She never paid me a dime and not only did she do nothing, she also stopped seeing her boys. Man what a wife. My mama use to say, you married the worst women you could fine. No woman leaves her kids, never. Then a few years later, I knew my now wife from my old job, should have married her when I married number two wife. I got married this time for good, Nancy and me have been married 23 years and I have known her for 30 years. Sex has always been good and fun with us, I guess we are a like. Almost everyday we would have sex, morning, noon and night. I thought I have die and gone somewhere. We finished raising all four kids and got them going. She has helped me more than any person on this earth, I thank her for being a wife and my best friend. We never fight or have bad words to each other, she loves my friends and gets along with everyone that comes into our house, a wonderful person. Sex is still good, but it lasts a lot longer than when we were younger. Time changes that in people with a little age on them. MY dad was a large huge man, and he told me than he lost his sex drive when he was 65 years old. I think I may lose mine sooner, I hope not. For all you young people out there, try and please your lover and get as much out of them as you can, life is very short, so try and enjoy it to the fullest and have plenty of sex, it's good for you. Thanks for taking time to read my shitty blog, Cat

7 comments:

  1. Your blog is far from shitty.You have pearls of wisdom to pass on. You've seen and done it all. You and Ms. Nancy are an insperation to everyone in this day and age of marriages that only last 10 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy is great. Well, from a hospitality perspective. Can't speak to the other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Nancy are the best! I love you two! Now if I could just find me a man to have all that great sex everyone is talking about, I'd be happy too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog isn't shitty Cat. We all love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Catfish, first of all, you have a great blog, second of all, you and Ms. Nancy sound like you were made for each other and I can tell you love her a lot. That's very sweet and wonderful. *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're a lucky man with a good woman. I still don't know how Nancy puts up with your sorry ass.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog, it isn't shitty at all. And what you speak is true! I will never understand a momma who abandons her kids like that. It IS wonderful when you finally find that special persona and hell yeah, you should hang on to them.

    ReplyDelete