Wednesday, April 5, 2006

Acidman came to visit.

Yesterday Rob came to see me. We had a few cokes and shot the shit for 3 hours. We tried to fish, water was too cool and very windy, no bites. Rob looked good and can almost talk again. He sure has lost a lot of weight. He told me he has been eating very good and the work he did last week in his garden almost put him back in bed. I know where he is coming from, when I cut bushes last week, I thought I was going to die. Too much work for an old goat. We both are out of shape. A  blogger called us yesterday and said he was coming to Savannah and wanted to meet us. We agreed to go have dinner tonight, his name is Heath, he said he reads us everyday. It is nice to meet new people. I have met some very nice folks from blogging. I am very glad my friend Rob is doing better and he is looking forward his trip to Austin. I am not going, I hurt too bad and would not be any fun for the group. I hope all of you will have a great time and have a drink for me. Take care and peace to all, Cat

1 comment:

  1. That sucks that you won't make it to Austin. Hopefully we can have another meet somewhere in Georgia again soon. It'd be nice to sit back and shoot the shit with you, dude. Take care!

    ReplyDelete