Monday, April 10, 2006

Working up to a little taste of pussy

Yes I am, I am back in my big ass yard today. Cutting grass and watering all of my plants and trees. Everything is in bloom and very pretty. Nancy is in Savannah today, visiting her mama at the nursing home, the old lady has still not recovered from her broken hip. When Nancy gets home and sees what I have been doing, she will get on all fours and fuck me the death. Sex is not my number one subject at this time in my life, it use to be number one and I would do anything to get some pussy. Now later in my old age, I prefer a great plate of food, a good drink, or even a very good movie, so I guess sex is number four on my list now. How things change over the years. If someone would have told me this would happen, I would have beat the shit out of him. Father time has caught up with me. I still love sex and I also want to fuck almost every lady I see and meet, but it never happens often these days. I am very glad I have a wife that puts up with all of my shit, which is very much all the time. I will let you people know the turn out of the fucking tomorrow. Wish me luck, I gonna try hard tonight, Cat.

3 comments:

  1. Catfish, you are the hero of all us AARP limber dangler pussy lover used to be's. Rob may ne the king of shit, but you the king of old timer poon tangers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mate. Glad to hear it. I use to write about me shitting my pants, but I got sick of it. I still still my pants about twice a month. I may post some more shit stories soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFLMAO @OldHopSing........Go Cat Go!

    ReplyDelete