Friday, April 7, 2006

Masters Golf.

I was getting ready to sit back and watch the Masters today, now they have a rain delay. They use to play in the rain, bunch of pussies. I use to go to the Masters in Augusta Georgia and also went to many Hertiage in Hilton Head Island South Carolina, my ex boss played in all the pro ams and got extra tickets for the troups. Most golfers are are bunch of assholes. They don't talk to anyone and they think there shit don't stink. Arnold Palmer was different, he talked to people, shook hands, signed anything you wanted him to sign, I real nice man. He is the man who put big money into golf. Jack came along and stole some of his charm. I have seen many pros walk right pass kids and tell them to get out of my way, mean bastards. One of the worst ones was Payne Stewart, he's dead now, what goes around comes back double. He was a rotten bastard. And the shark was not much better. I don't know many young pro golfers now, but I hope they are more friendly that the older ones. I respect Tiger, for all the money he spends on kids schooling. Plus tiger is fucking great. You hear a lot of shit about the Masters, because it is a private club. You just can not just join, you have to be asked and voted in, if you live long enough. The waiting list must be 30 years long. The great Bobby Jones made Augusta and the Masters, but he never turned pro. We had a man in Savannah Georgia, that use to beat Arnold and Jack and anyone else that wanted to play him, he never turned pro, beacuse his family had plenty of money and told him that he had to work the family business and not become a pro golfer, his name was Hobart Manley. He won every thing in the South and up north when he played golf. I don't play anymore, I retired from golf, when my brother Artie died 8 years ago. He was a great golfer and played with the Red Sox's in baseball. But that is another story. Artie was my favorite brother. I have two more brothers. I just heard on tv that they are playing agin, so let me go and watch some golf, Cat

1 comment: