Thursday, April 6, 2006

Turkey Buzzards ate the whole thing.

They had a great meal, when I walked to the pond this morning, they ate the whole damn coon, head and tail. Nothing left, I was going to get his tail for my cats to play with and the damn thing was gone. I went to meet a man coming down from Ohio yesterday, Rob, Rick and Georgia met with us at a seafood joint in Richmond Hill Georgia, it's the town Henry Ford owned back in his days. Was only about 500 people total, now it is up to 20, 000 plus. The food was good and the company was even better. We always meet with other bloggers coming down on there way to Florida. Heath was a very nice young man, he will be joining the Marines in a few months. We all had beer except for Robbie, he drank sweet tea, I am very proud of him, 180 days, I think, not drinking. Good for him. I will shoot some big possums tonight, I saw about 4 of them last night, all you have to do is shine a light on them, and they stop dead in there tracks and look at you, then I will be able to get a few good shots off. Maybe the buzzards will be eating possum tomorrow. Went fishing again today, no bites, still cool and very windy. Going out again tonight and eat some pizza and beer. Take care and peace to all, Cat

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Robbie - keep it up, guy!Poor raccoon! Poor possums! (yeah, I'm kind of a Snow White type when it comes to "woodland creatures"... ;-p

    ReplyDelete