Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Just had some company to stop by.

My two great friends from Plant City Florida just stopped in last night. I have not seen them in six months. They just purchased a new motorhome and we trying it out. They are going to Elljah State Park in north Georgia for a week. I cooked up some fresh Georgia wild shrimp with potatoes and corn on the cob, had a great salad and also baked a cake. We talked and laughed till the early morning hours. They are going to Europe in a few weeks for a month, they are both retired and all they do is travel. He sold his plant a few years ago and now he can be a man of leisure, like me, from now on. Looks like rain today and fish are still not biting. Still windy and cool.

3 comments:

  1. Hell Yeah! Company is always great to have ...especially if you like them! Sounds like some good eats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn that dinner sounded good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was just checking out rvs myself

    ReplyDelete