Tuesday, April 25, 2006

My Back Is a Little Better?

I have been in the yard for the last two days, my back feels a little better. If I knew my back was going to feel this good, I would have gone to Austin Texas. I told Rob a few months ago, that my back was really bad and I may not go to the Texas Blog Meet. He had two rooms and told me to wait a few weeks and let him know, I thought about it weeks back and called Rob one night and told him that my back was killing me and I did not want to go and have a bad trip, so I cancelled the trip. I worked out in the yard again today and it was not bad at all. Maybe next year I will go. I wish I could see the future of my sorry ass back? It maybe better to sit home and be in pain than make a trip very horrible. I would love to meet some of the people that I have been talking to lately, maybe another time? I hope ya'll have a very good time and enjoy the meet, it sounds like fun and a bunch of people will be there, Cat

8 comments:

  1. I know how you feel, Cat. Mine goes out without any notice and from the weirdest movements (little twist or something and boom it's gone). It's very unpredictable and painful. I'm leaving my job (which includes heavy lifting) at the end of the school year so I'm hoping that will help. Sorry you're missing the blog meet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish you could have made it to this one, Cat. I think we need to have a smaller, more local meet for those people who couldn't make it. Seems like a lot of the Jawja crew didn't make it to this one for a number of reasons. Ahhh, well...it gives us an excuse for another party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you southerners are a friendly bunch, less busy than us up north? I've been at thise for over a year now and never met anyone in person nor heard of a meet being held anywhere up here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you are feeling a little better Cat. I think you made the right choice of staying home, the plane ride might of really done a number on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's not too late. Buy a plane ticket and go. I still have that extra room...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear you are feeling a little better, Cat. Wish we could have made this blogfest, too! Guess there's always next year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn, Catfish, this meet would have been a lot more fun with you here. It's not too late!

    ReplyDelete
  8. maybe we can have another one this fall sometime--after the shrimp start running again...

    ReplyDelete