Sunday, April 16, 2006

A Very Nasty Turn On

When I was working, a group of us men would sit around and bullshit. We talked about everything. Sex was a big topic for many and some of those men had some very nasty turn ons. One man asked me one night, you ever taken a piece of plexiglass and laid on your back on the bed and let a lady put her ass a few inches from the glass and shit on it? I said hell no, not my bag. Two of the young men, said, why not Goodman, that was my work name. I told them that I guess I was too damn old and had enough of that crazy shit years back. One man asked, well, we do it all the time and it is very a hot turn on. I can't seem to think it would be a turn on. I finally told one of them, that if I let a lady sit a few inches from my face while I am holding a piece of plexiglass over my face, she would end up with the runs and the shit would run over the sides and get all over me. They laughed there asses off. One man said, Goodman, it is so nice, to see the lady bend over me and watch while her asshole starts to open and then turds start coming out. I laughed at the motherfucker and chased all of them out of my office. I still think about this from time to time and then I really start to laygh. I have never done that and will not ever start. I guess some people need a little different turn on that most of us, Cat.

17 comments:

  1. Having someone take a shit on a piece of plexi-glass inches from my face (or any distance from my face, for that matter) just doesn't do it for me. Now, I'm "Live and Let Live" kinda guy, but that sounds seriously weird to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gordon the MagnificentApril 17, 2006 at 8:01 PM

    So much for dinner......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cat, no my bag either. But I sure do like ass fucking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just really really weird. (Besides, I can't poop in front of anyone, anyway. And I sure as hell don't think I could poop while trying to get it on).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh ick. I've met a lot of kinky people in my lifetime but never a scat person. Even among the high kink crowd, they're kind of looked down on but I heard a story once about a guy who used to show up at S&M parties with a bucket, begging people to shit in it. God knows what he was planning to with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Libby, maybe he was going to make mud pies?

    ReplyDelete
  7. yuck, yuck, yuck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ewww. just...ewwww...that right there is a good argument for sex before marriage though..that is something you'd want to know before being committed for life, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Actually Catfish, I suspect he was planning to take a "mud" bath. Far as I heard, thankfully, no one ever filled his bucket.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know this would float anyone's boat... but to each their own... dang!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heard of this shit before, but I figured it was just a grossout attempt. Fuckin' nasty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jesus, you white trash never cease to amaze and disgust me. And you wonder why the rest of the country and the rest of the world looks down its nose at you? Worthless red state shit eating scum.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Carl, I am on the high end of white trash, and glad of it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I heard that crapping on plastic story back years ago from someone we both know. I never forgot it, and we still joke about it from time to time. "Hey, I'm going to take shit, wanna bring the plexiglass?"

    ReplyDelete
  15. Keep it for someone else.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Now what kind of woman in her right mind would do something as disgusting as that? A nasty one for sure.

    ReplyDelete