Tuesday, April 11, 2006

A fart story, not a shit story.

After my mama got sick and had a few strokes, me and Nancy had to do her grocery shopping for mama. Sometimes mama would go with us. Mama could walk behind a shopping cart and push it very slowly. Nancy and me would be two rows over from mama, getting her things she wanted, when you would hear a loud noise, it was mama, her farts could carry over two lanes in the store. Once Nancy came back to mama's cart, with a handful of items, and when she got close to mama she smelled a bad smell. Nancy yelled at me and said come quick, mama did something in her depends? If was not shit, it was just a very bad fart with a smell that would rank a ten on a scale from one to ten. Smelled like something died in her ass. Some days mama would walk in the grocery store and fart for eight to ten steps, every step she took, she would fart. Sounded like a slow machine gun. You could hear mama over the people and over two to three lanes in the grocery store. When you asked her, did you shit, mama would start laughing and and the farts started all over again. My mama could fart with the best of them. Nancy now says that I fart as bad as my mama, I don't think so. Mama was a champion.

3 comments:

  1. ... man, this post brings a tear to my eye... I wish I could have met your Momma....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad you couldn't have brought her to visit the trendy shops on Rodeo Drive. They could use a good airing out.

    ReplyDelete