Sunday, April 9, 2006

Very nice weather

We have been having some very pretty weather here in coastal Georgia. Cool nights and warm days. I went out early this morning and feed the fish in the big pond and the goldfish pond, changed the filters and watered my roses. All of my children called me yesterday. Ryan from New York just got back from england and rest of them are doing good and working. They all told me they loved me. A new eating place just opened around the corner from my house. Great food and pizza. As I was coming back from the big pond this morning, I walked up on another five foot gator, sorry sport fans, I had no gun on me. He watched me for three mintues and then jumped into the water. I hope he does not eat all my baby fish? Trying to do some work around the hose this week. Nancy going to Savannah tomorrow to see her mama, she is still in a nursing home, she fell last year and broke a hip, I think she has given up, she is 85 years old. Gas prices are rising agin down south, it jumped 20 cents last week and is up to 2.65 a gallon. I will not be riding much at them prices. Looks like a very nice week. Take care and have a great week and please be safe, Cat

2 comments:

  1. I'm paying $2.89 at the pumps. They should hand out a tube of KY jelly for the ass fucking they give you every time you gas up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard it will be 4.00 a gallon by winter.

    ReplyDelete